“Sounds Unlikely But . . .
Gum Surgery for Receding Gums
Is Often Completely Unnecessary! “
Of course, that thought totally contradicts almost everything we have been told by dentists and periodontists – but many people are discovering that it’s true.
First question to ask is . . . “Why do gums recede in the first place?”
There are a number of reasons.
“Why Gums Recede”
If you use a toothbrush with bristles that are too tough for delicate gums, this can damage your gum tissue. A rough oral cleansing program can clearly cause damage to your gums, which may contribute to gums receding.
Existing damage due to badly fitting dentures and other mouth traumas can also be a cause of receding gums.
However, the origin of receding gums for most of us is caused by the bacteria that lives in our mouths.
“How Does Bacteria Cause Receding Gums?”
Oral bacteria coats your teeth in thin slimy layers that contain millions of the bacteria themselves. By the end of the day you can feel the build-up just by running your tongue over your teeth. It feels rough, but mostly cleans off again after brushing and flossing.
However, the build-up is relentless. It never stops. The accumulation continues – day and night.
“It’s the Hidden Plaque that Starts the Damage”
The sticky layers that survive your brushing, harden into the plaque your dental hygienist chips away during regular dental visits.
The receding gum problem comes from the plaque that is constantly forming further down your teeth – under the gum-line where the bacteria easily gathers – but you can’t clean – and neither can your hygienist without costly and painful treatments.
As this hidden plaque builds up over time – usually over many years – it starts to have an adverse effect on your gums.
The plaque pushes your gums away from your teeth and your gums start to shrink back. Then one day when looking in the mirror you realize with horror that you are a victim of receding gums.
To read more about why your dentist’s advice and treatment for receding gums may be wrong for you and . . . what you can do to try and avoid surgery for receding gums – click here > > > Read More . . .
I wish you great health.
How To Quickly Get Rid of Gum Disease and Bad Breath at Home Without Pain Using Only Natural Methods
“Bacteria Is The Cause of Gum Disease and Bad Breath”
- Large numbers of these bacteria live in the human mouth.
- They multiply rapidly in warm moist conditions.
- They feed off microscopic particles of food.
- They excrete foul-smelling sulferous waste back into the mouth and this is the major cause of bad breath (Halitosis).
- The bacteria also continuously coat teeth with layer upon layer of sticky film.
- These layers harden to form plaque.
- The plaque also accumulates down under the gum line where it can’t be seen and where normal de-scaling by a dental hygienist is ineffective.
- It is this hidden plaque – laden with harmful bacteria – that causes gum disease.
“How Gum Disease Begins”
- Gum disease affects huge numbers of adults and children worldwide.
- Bad breath can appear first and is oftenetimes the earliest indication that Gum Disease is present – or on the way.
- Gum Disease usually starts unnoticed and takes a long time to appear.
- Gums that appear healthy can harbor disease that may take years to become evident.
“How Gum Disease Shows Itself”
- Red Gums.
- Swollen Gums.
- Sore or Painful Gums.
- Bleeding Gums
- Receding Gums.
- Periodontal Disease.
“Things that DON’T Cure Gum Disease”
- Whatever you are doing now isn’t working.
- Continuing with the same oral hygiene routine will permit your Gum Disease to worsen. If action is not taken swiftly this can lead to a general deterioration of overall health, loose or lost teeth and even heart attacks and strokes (Scientists confirm clear links exist).
- The regular brands of toothpaste that most people use are full of chemicals – some of which will irritate damaged gum tissue and assist oral bacteria to multiply and prosper.
- More flossing and brushing on its own will not help.
- Your dentist does not have a cure for Gum Disease. Deep cleaning and gum surgery is expensive, painful and does not always have a satisfactory outrcome.
- Gum surgery is a patch at best – and not a cure. It can only delay the disease.
“An Effective Gum Disease Cure”
- The ONLY way to stop Gum Disease is to destroy your harmful oral bacteria.
- Because the bacteria soon re-establish themselves, you must have a process that continuously destroys bacteria so your body’s natural ability to repair damaged tissue can do its work, free from the destructive attack of these micro-organisms.
“The Best (Guaranteed) Gum Disease Cure”
There are many products that claim to work as a gum Disease cure. Many don’t work (I tried lots of them myself) a number work with limited success.
The product I started using several years ago, which worked as a highly effective gum disease cure over a surprisingly short time is Dental Pro 7.
I recommend Dental Pro 7 for all forms of gum disease, no matter how severe the infection.
The reasons I strongly recommend Dental Pro 7 are:
- Dental Pro 7 is made from 100% natural pure essential oils and contains no drugs, chemicals or man-made additives of any kind.
- Dental Pro 7 is natutally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic.
- Dental Pro 7 has a history of being a quick and effective gum disease cure and bad breath remedy, with increasing numbers of satisfied customers .
- Dental Pro 7 is a blend of pure botanical oils (CLICK HERE for list) that have been scientifically formulated to destroy oral bacteria.
- Being an oil based product Dental Pro 7 works it’s way into the nooks and crannies in your mouth to kill bacteria down under the gum line.
- Continued use of Dental Pro 7 reduces plaque build-up, which means fewer costly dental visits.
- As oil has a property that makes it ‘cling’ to your gums and the tissue in your mouth, Dental Pro 7 is not easily rinsed away – so it keeps working longer. This quality is particularly effective during sleep.
- The manufactorers of Dental Pro 7 are so confident that their product will work for you, they offer a full unconditional money back guarantee – so if you decide you’re not happy – for whatever reason – you will be fully reimbursed.
Read more and place your order direct from the manufacturer for same-day dispatch. You can do this by clicling here > > > Dental Pro 7 Website
I hope this page about an effective gum disease cure has been helpful and informative and I wish you great health.